The Best Window Tinting Company In Grand Junction, CO
Grand Junction Window Tinting has been offering the best tint service for years, with unbeatable prices. We only use the highest quality of tint, which comes with a lifetime warranty. With more tint installations than we can count you can rest assured that your vehicle is in good hands. We guarantee all of our customers 100% satisfaction and if we mess up on our end then we will replace your tint charge and hassle free. We say this because there is no doubt in our mind that we will get it right the first time because Grand Junction Window Tinting is the most experienced window and glass tinting company in Grand Junction.
Experience Where it Counts
Why Choose Us
- We offer the best customer service.
- We carry some of the best product on the market that comes with lifetime warranty.
- We have unbeatable prices.
- You can feel comfortable leaving your vehicle with us, rest assured that its in experienced hands.
- We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
You can go to every window tinting business in town, but you wont find another company like Grand Junction Window Tinting. We not only offer you the best customer service and highest quality tint. We also have an unbeatable prices. We love what we do and believe we are the best. Given that we have so many years of experience we have been able to bring our prices down since the first day we opened to make our services more cost efficient for you. We still might not be the lowest price in town, but we also believe in you get what you pay for. I wouldn't trust that guy you found on craigslist offering to tint your windows for 50 bucks. Because more than likely he has no experience and thats why he is willing to work for dirt cheap. So make the right decision and choose us.
New Window Tint Film Care
Its important that you take good care of your window film once its installed, to prolong its longevity and to not damage it. Failure to abide by these rules will leave your window film damaged and we will have to re install it.
- Rolling Windows Down: We highly recommend that you do not roll your windows down for 48 hours (2 days) once they are tinted. Reason being, is to allow the film to stick to the glass so when you do roll down your windows the film will not peel. It will also prevent any premature peeling or bubbling of the film.
- Let It Dry: After your windows are tinted, for the first few days they may seem a little hazy and you might have little water pockets forming through out. Do not freak out! This is normal stuff. When windows are tinted there can only be so much water removed from in between the film and glass. Thats why when you tint your windows you want to do it indoors where its dry as possible to minimize the moist in between the film. As the film dries these water pockets will evaporate and your windows will start to look normal. The better the weather the faster it dries.
- Cleaning: Give it a few days before cleaning your windows or washing your car. Same reason as rolling your windows down, you don't want to peele the tint, give it time to dry and stick. Your windows are most definitely cleaned before window film is applied, but more than likely they are going to need to be cleaned again. When you do make sure you use a soft paper towel and a cleaner that doesn't have anomia in it. Don't use blue Windex or any blue window cleaners because they usually have anomia. You can use any green or citrus windex or window cleaner, these window cleaners are made specifically for tinted windows so it wont harm the film.
So What Are You Waiting for? Give us a call Today!
No Matter what you should always have your window tint professionally installed to ensure that it last for many years to come. There are many variables that come into installing tint on a window. Like what brand is the film, how experienced is the installer, and the type of vehicle. You should always make sure that your leaving your vehicle in the hands of someone with many years of experience. The last thing you want is your windows damaged or the film to crack or bubble after a month. Then you will be spending money on making trips to the shop and there is a very high chance they will charge you for the whole redo. Thats why choose Grand Junction Window Tinting, you can trust us with getting the job done right the first time! We can guarantee that there will be no return trips to our shop due to poor installment or premature film bubbling. We firmly stand behind every film we use and installations done by us. Our technicians are not just any regular Joe off the street, they have many years of experience in this work. So you wont have to worry about leaving your car in our care.
Benefits of tinting your windows!
Tinting Your Vehicle
- Driving with the sun glaring in your eyes can become very bothersome. Thats why with the right product and installation, that glare can be mitigated to provide you with more comfort. It will also assure you with a much safer and secure ride for you and your passengers.
- Keep your car interior cool through the sweltering hot spring and summer of Grand Junction. By investing in a window tint that will keep you cool to and from work or an errand.
- Keeping your car cool on the inside will also make your interior more durable! Window tint helps persevere your upholstery, as well as prevent cracking, fading, and warping of your interior dash. Preserve the value of your car by investing in widow tint today!
- Window tint can also help in the event of a robbery or accident. By adding a shatter-proofing layer to your windows, protecting you and your passengers from the spraying of glass.
- Tinting the windows of your home gives you privacy form your neighbors without out compromising the aesthetic look of your decore. With a quick and easy installation of film on the interior of your windows, Grand Junction Window Tinting can give you the privacy you deserve, allowing you to roam freely through out your home with out feeling the eyes of your neighbors watching you.
- The tint film that Grand Junction Window Tinting uses, blocks 99.9% of harmful UV rays. Over exposure to UV rays can lead to sign of premature aging, cancer, and other diseases.
- Window tinting also protects furnishing and other items inside your home from fading, cracking, warping or showing signs of wear and tear.
- Tinting the windows of your home can also save you a significant amount of money. By blocking up to 70% of solar from entering your home, this product will ensure that the over all temperature of your house will not rise too high, keeping the cost for cooling your home low. Help save money in your wallet today!
- Window tinting can add a sleek and professional look to the exterior of any corporate space. With just a simple tint it can instantly add a modern flare to even the oldest of buildings. If exterior appeal is important to your company, then a quick and easy installation of window tint is the best bang for your buck.
- Inside an office, window tint is the perfect way to provide privacy and a hint of sleek decore, without sacrificing on natural light.
- Window tinting can also let your clients know that your company cares about cutting edge technology and the environment, because with the right shading tint can decrease your over all energy cost and even help your company obtain its LEED certification. Which is a aspect that many eco-conscious customers look for when doing business.